Innovation at Evonik
R&D Press Conference 2013
Let's make it work - R&D Press Conference 2013
Evonik starts innovation campaign
Innovation and efficient research are today already the hallmarks of Evonik, but the specialty chemicals company wants to build up these strengths even more.
More clout for strategic research
Evonik Industries is realigning Creavis, the Group’s strategic innovation unit, on January 1, 2014. This should enable Creavis, which is based in Marl (Germany), to work faster, more flexibly, and more dynamically.
Bacteria like the taste of syngas
For the first time, Evonik Industries has managed to use biotech methods to convert syngas to pure 2-hydroxyisobutyric acid (2-HIBA) under industrial conditions.
- Innovation at Evonik (Patrik Wohlhauser)
- Sustainable research (Dr. Peter Nagler)
- Specialty chemicals from syngas (Dr. Thomas Haas)
- Efficient biotechnology for efficient animal nutrition (Dr. Ralf Kelle)
- Efficient biotechnology for efficient animal nutrition - Abstract (Dr. Ralf Kelle)
- Plastics from renewable raw materials (Dr. Jürgen Herwig)
- Plastics from renewable raw materials - Abstract (Dr. Jürgen Herwig)