Innovation at Evonik
R&D Press Conferences
Press releases and photos from our R&D Press Conference on October 5, 2017.
Innovation drives growth at Evonik
Evonik plans to leverage additional growth potential with innovations.
Evonik brings digitalization to the chicken farm
The chicken farm of the future is fully digitalized. It uses intelligent sensors and integrated systems to generate optimal climate conditions.
Best in class: Evonik develops the most efficient process for manufacturing methyl methacrylate
Evonik is currently working on the development of a unique process for producing methyl methacrylate (MMA), an important precursor for PLEXIGLAS® and for specialty applications such as contact lenses and adhesives.
Intelligent coatings: Evonik draws a cloak of invisibility over ships
In a double benefit for the global economy and world climate, Evonik plans to make ship hulls invisible to microorganisms and so to protect them against biofilms, algae, and bivalves.
- Speech at the R&D-Press Briefing on October 5, 2017. (Harald Schwager)
- How we streghten our innovative power. (Ulrich Küsthardt)
- How we’re bringing digitalization to the chicken farm. (Stefan Pelzer)
- How we develop the best process for methyl methacrylate. (Steffen Krill)
- How we’re giving ships a cloak of invisibility. (Stefan Silber)