231 products found for search term "V".
- AEROSIL® fumed silica [Product line with 25 products]
- Alkyl & aryl (meth)acrylates [Product line with 8 products]
- Aminofunctional monomers [Product line with 4 products]
- Basic methacrylates [Product line with 4 products]
- Dynasylan® - the brand for functional silanes [Product line with 2 products]
- Ether methacrylates [Product line with 8 products]
- Hydroxyesters [Product line with 3 products]
- Methacrylamides [Product line with 2 products]
- Methacrylate Crosslinkers [Product line with 10 products]
- Other Products [Product line with 2 products]
- Performance Intermediates [Product line with 1 products]
- Specialty Cyanohydrins [Product line with 2 products]
- Specialty methacrylates [Product line with 1 products]
- VARIQUAT® [Product line with 2 products]
- VARIQUAT® [Product line with 7 products]
- VARIQUAT® for Household Care [Product line with 1 products]
- VARISOFT® [Product line with 6 products]
- VARISOFT® [Product line with 11 products]
- VARISOFT® [Product line with 4 products]
VARISOFT® BT 70
Very effective conditioning agent. Excellent wet and dry feel and comb properties. Good antistatic effects. Water dispersible.
VARISOFT® EQ 100
VARISOFT® EQ 100 is a novel premium hair conditioning agent with exceptional performance and pronounced sustainability features. The 100% active ingredient provides superior manageability, lubricity and softness to the hair. Its sustainability profile supports a more environmentally conscious approach in the cosmetic industry. It is suitable for a broad range of application formats. Benefits at a glance: • Outstanding manageability and softness to hair • Universal application possible • Ready biodegradability
VARISOFT® EQ F 75 Pellets
Readily biodegradable ester quat with good conditioning performance. Conditioning agent with good cost performance relation Emulsifier with typical cationic skin feel Readily biodegradable Solvent-free and high flash point Vegetable based
- VARISOFT® for Household Care [Product line with 5 products]
- VARONIC® [Product line with 11 products]
- VARONIC® [Product line with 9 products]
- VARONIC® for Household Care [Product line with 7 products]
VARONIC® K 205
VARONIC® K 205 is a 5 mole ethoxylate of coco primary amine.
Thinner for viscosity adjustement
VERSALINK® products are specialty diamines of different molecular weights for use as curatives and chain extenders in high-performance polyurea and polyurea-hybrid applications. While allowing for superior physical properties, wide hardness spectrum, low sensitivity to moisture, excellent adhesion, and temperature resistance, our VERSALINK® grades stand out in terms of pot-life extension. FDA dry-food-contact approved grades are also available.
- VESTAGON [Product line with 8 products]
- VESTAKEEP® [Product line with 3 products]
custom hotmelt adhesives for a wide variety of applications, www.vestamelt.com
- VESTAMID® [Product line with 5 products]
- VESTAMID® NRG
- VESTAMIN [Product line with 4 products]
- VESTANAT [Product line with 23 products]
VESTANAT® B 1186 A
VESTANAT B 1186 A is a caprolactam blocked cycloaliphatic polyisocyanate. It is supplied as a 60 % by wt. solution in solvent naphtha.
- VESTASOL [Product line with 4 products]
semicrystalline rubber with low melting point and extremely low viscosity
PUR systems for stoving enamels Blocked one pack polyester-polyurethane systems
- VESTINOL® [Product line with 1 products]
- VESTOPLAST® [Product line with 15 products]
- VESTOPLAST® EP 807
- VESTOPLAST® W 1750
Amorphous engineering plastic with high heat deflection temperature, low shrinkage and low water absorption
PA 12 powders in different particle size distributions for numerous applications, www.vestosint.com
- VESTOWAX® [Product line with 7 products]
4-vinyl-1-cyclohexene, 4-ethenyl-1-cyclohexene, cyclohexenyl ethylene, 1,2,3,4,-tetrahydrostyrene, C8H12
VISCOBASE® Synthetic Base Fluids
Base stocks that are designed for the formulation of high-performance, semi- and all-synthetic engine oils, gear oils, and hydraulic fluids.
VISCOPLEX® Cold Flow Improvers for Biodiesel
Polymers that are designed to control wax crystal formation in a wide range of Biodiesel made from different feedstocks.
VISCOPLEX® Dewaxing Aids
Polymers that improve the filtration rate of raffinates in solvent dewaxing units, increase oil yield and reduce the oil in wax content.
VISCOPLEX® Pour Point Depressants (PPDs)
Polymers that are designed to control wax crystal formation in oils, resulting in excellent low-temperature flow performance; effective in a wide range of formulations including engine oils, transmission fluids, hydraulic fluids, gear oil, and other industrial lubricants.
VISCOPLEX® Viscosity Index Improvers (VIIs)
Polymers that contribute to higher viscosity at high temperatures and offer minimal viscosity contribution at colder temperatures; used to formulate multigrade engine oils, transmission fluids, hydraulic fluids, gear oils, and other industrial lubricants.
VISIOMER® is the brandname of methacrylate monomers from Evonik Industries. Methacrylate monomers are among the most versatile and efficient building blocks of macromolecular chemistry. Their properties make them the first choice for many applications, for example in the coatings, plastics and adhesives industries. Furthermore, they play an important role as a raw material for cosmetics and contact lenses. The broad product portfolio of VISIOMER® also includes the product family of VISIOMER® Terra, which incorporates monomers based on bio-renewable resources.
Vu-Stat™ static dissipative acrylic multipolymer compound (Y-20)
Vu-Stat ® Y-20 static dissipative acrylic multipolymer compound
- Wet adhesion monomers [Product line with 2 products]