All order confirmations must be submitted to the designated email address firstname.lastname@example.org via PDF or TIF. The designated email address is only for submission and is a non-monitored mailbox.
All vendors’ inquiries, including questions and requests that require further response from Evonik (e.g. revise PO, etc.) should be submitted to the designated email address at email@example.com .
Evonik do not send revised Purchase Order upon receiving order confirmation. Shall you need Purchase Order revision, please request at firstname.lastname@example.org .
A) Email requirements for Order Confirmation submission:
1. No password protection or encryption within the email attachment.
2. Supported file type: PDF or TIF.
3. Order confirmation must be sent to email@example.com. Do not put any other recipients in CC.
B) File content requirements for Order Confirmation submission:
1. Only one order confirmation per PDF file.
2. One order confirmation must refer to only one purchase order.
3. A valid Purchase order number and order confirmation number must be written on all order confirmations.
4. If any necessary attachments (e.g. Terms & Condition) need to be sent together with the order confirmation, the order confirmation must be placed at the FIRST attachment in the email.
C) Order confirmation quality requirements are:
Requirements for all types of order confirmations referring to PO:
1. "Order Confirmation„ name is required on the top of the order confirmation.
2. Order Confirmation number and its document date is required on the top of the order confirmation.
3. Evonik "Bill to" company name must be stated on the order confirmation. Also, the division name, if applicable, should be included.
4. Evonik "Ship to" address must be stated correctly on the order confirmation.
5. Evonik’s Purchase Order number must be 10 digits and start with 47xxxxxxxx.
6. Line item description of goods or services, including Evonik material, if applicable, must be stated on the order confirmation.
7. Line item number on the order confirmation shall match the PO line item, if an item contains part items, it is advised to put numbering (e.g. 1.1,1.2 and so on).
8. Delivery date must be stated clearly in dd.mm.yyyy or mm.dd.yyyy (day format) or ww.yyyy (week format) on the order confirmation.
9. Delivery date in free text style must be avoided (e.g. delivery will take place in 5 days).
10. Quantity of items must be stated on the order confirmation.
11. Unit of measures on the order confirmation must match the PO.
12. Net amount per line item must be stated on the order confirmation.
13. The currency on the order confirmation must match the PO and stated in stated in ISO code (e.g. EUR, USD).
14. Handwriting must be avoided on the order confirmation.
15. Ideally, order confirmation should have a white background to guarantee a good contrast for our scanning software.
16. Ideally, no shading for header boxes on the order confirmation.
17. Any extra charges or rebates shall be stated separately from ordered line item (see template for clear example).
18. Payment terms and incoterms on the order confirmation must match the PO.