German Corporate Governance Code
Apart from compliance with the provisions of the German Stock Corporation Act, Evonik's commitment to the German Corporate Governance Code (the "Code") provides the starting point to ensure that the management and supervision of the company are executed in a responsible manner and geared towards bringing about a sustained increase in corporate value.
In addition to key statutory provisions on the management and supervision of German listed companies, the Code, which was adopted by the "Commission of the German Corporate Governance Code", contains recommendations and suggestions based on nationally and internationally recognized standards of responsible corporate governance. The Code's aim is to ensure that corporate governance in Germany is transparent and understandable in order to foster the confidence of investors, customers, employees and the general public in the management and supervision of listed companies.
Evonik's Executive and Supervisory Boards identify with the objectives of the Code.
- Compliance & Corporate Governance
- German Corporate Governance Code
- Declaration of conformity 2013
- Declaration of conformity 2014
- Declaration of conformity March 2015
- Declaration of conformity December 2015
- Declaration of conformity 2016
- Declaration of conformity 2017
- Declaration of conformity 2018
- Declaration of confirmity 2019
- Corporate Governance Report and Declaration on Corporate Governance Fiscal Year 2018