Launching new products for global markets
At this year's HPCI Congress, to be held on June 1 - 2 at Istanbul WOW Hotel & Convention Center, Evonik experts will be available during the conference at booth 111 to discuss product innovations including:
• TEGOSOFT® AC, an enzymatic emollient based on renewable feedstocks, combining a light and luxurious skin feel.
• ANTIL® SPA 80, an easy-to-process material that provides a stable viscosity across a broad range of temperatures, while boosting performance properties.
• REWOPOL® SB C 55, a new preservative and sulfate-free sulfosuccinate, the ideal choice for mild rinse-off applications.
• ABIL® EM 180, our most robust W/O emulsifier, provides excellent thermal stability as well as high compatibility with electrolytes and other active ingredients.
• TEGOSOFT® XC is a new emollient offering superior solubility of UV filters, giving an elegant skin feel.
• TEGO® Pep 4-Even, a new tetrapeptide to balance skin tone.
• Finally, the granulated viscosity adjuster, TEGO® Carbomer 141 G, offering improved handling in production, while showing equal performance to standard powder versions.
For more information please contact:
Geraldine Strutz, Associated Marketing Manager Personal Care
Phone: +49 201 173 2525, email@example.com
or visit our website www.evonik.com/personal-care.
Evonik is the creative industrial group from Germany. In our core business of specialty chemicals, we are a global leader. In addition, it has energy and residential real estate operations. Our performance is shaped by creativity, specialization, reliability and continuous self-renewal.
Evonik is active in over 100 countries around the world. In fiscal 2010 more than 34,000 employees generated sales of around €13.3 billion and an operating profit (EBITDA) of about €2.4 billion.
In so far as forecasts or expectations are expressed in this press release or where our statements concern the future, these forecasts, expectations or statements may involve known or unknown risks and uncertainties. Actual results or developments may vary, depending on changes in the operating environment. Neither Evonik Industries AG nor its group companies assume an obligation to update the forecasts, expectations or statements contained in this release.