Online on social media? That's how we expect interaction on our channels.
We are delighted that you are interested in Evonik and that you are engaging with our channels. We look forward to exchanging ideas with you! The same applies online as in real life: friendliness and respectful interaction are essential. Therefore, please observe the following netiquette when commenting. In case of violations of our rules, we reserve the right to report and / or delete contributions.
We welcome constructive suggestions and a lively dialogue. Please keep in mind that all users are human beings who are grateful for an factual, polite and respectful tone. We will delete the following content and, if necessary, report it to the relevant network:
- violations of personal rights as well as discrimination against people based on their origin, religious affiliation, language, nationality, physical condition, sexual identity or gender
- threats, harassment, insults, incitement and hate speech, obscenity, slander and defamation
- glorification of violence and unconstitutional acts
- pornographic, youth-endangering or sadistic depictions
- contributions that violate copyrights or trademark rights
- spam, advertising or content that serves to spread malicious programs
Respect the privacy of other users: Please do not disclose personal information of others that is worthy of protection and respect the right to one's own image. Publish photos or videos in which others can be seen only with their consent.
Make sure you have the rights to publish content such as photos, art or other protected works before posting. Mark quotes as such and respect copyright laws.
Posts and comments on our social media channels should be related to Evonik. Misuse of our channels for spam, advertising content or malware is not permitted. Automatically generated comments (especially bots) will also be removed.
Evonik accepts no responsibility for posts and comments made by users; the responsibility for these lies with the respective users themselves.
Our social media team endeavors to respond quickly and factually to all inquiries that do not violate netiquette. In the case of more complex questions, however, this may take a while. This also applies to inquiries received at night, on weekends or on public holidays.
If you have any questions, you can reach us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding - and now have fun!