At Evonik, we are committed to on time payment. By following the invoice and submission requirements, you can help us keep our processing times short. We thank you for your collaboration!
Please have a look at our quality standards and requirements before submitting your invoice to us. Thank you!
- Please avoid using password protection or encryption within your e-mail attachment
- Supported file types include PDF and TIF
- Each invoice should only be submitted once to the dedicated e-mail address. A list of Evonik company names and e-mail addresses is provided on the next page
- Each PDF attachment shall only contain one invoice
- Invoices with more than one page should not be split into separate documents
- Please include any information relevant to the invoice in one attachment
- The invoice needs to be placed on the first page, supporting documents should follow on the subsequent pages of the attachment
- Multiple attachments can be sent in one email
Required Invoice Details
Kindly state the following information correctly and clearly on your invoice:
- Evonik “-bill to” company
- VAT registered number (if applicable)
- Evonik “ship-to” address (if applicable)
- Invoice reference number
- Vendor bank account details including bank name and bank account number for the payment
- Kindly bill the agreed price as indicated on the purchase order (PO) or accepted by requester
- Invoice should be original or clearly marked as invoice, sales invoice or tax invoice
- All tax invoices should fulfil VAT/GST requirement as per the respective country regulation
- Valid purchase order with line item number (if applicable) should be stated on the invoice and match with the PO (Example: PO#4702800354-10 ; 10 = line item 10)
- Line item description of goods or services, including material numbers of Evonik (if applicable)
- Quantity and unit of items should be stated on the invoice and match the purchase order
Please have a look at the additional requirements stated here below as well.
- Payment terms on invoice should match the purchase order (PO) or agreement with Evonik
- Invoice should be sent in for processing immediately after being issued by the vendor
- Content on invoice should be printed or typed. Please avoid handwriting your invoices
- All information, including figures, should be legible (data should not be blocked)
- Invoices should have a white background to guarantee a good contrast for our scanning software
- Shading of header boxes on the invoice should be avoided
The invoice should contain the Evonik contact name that authorized the purchase of goods or requested the service. This is only applicable if the Evonik purchase order was not issued to you (in exceptional cases only).
Please ensure that your invoice related to freight charges fulfills the following requirements.
- Vendor (commercial) invoice has to be attached behind the freight invoice (Inbound)
- Import permit has to be attached behind the freight invoice (inbound)
- Sales order & delivery order/shipment number is required on the invoice (outbound)
- Bill of lading (BL) & export document has to be attached behind the freight invoice (outbound)
This invoice sample is for the Greater China region.
Note: If you happen to receive any separate communication from your Evonik’s contact regarding to specific invoice requirement, please do not hesitate to contact your local partner if further assistance is needed.