Open Innovation @ Evonik
We are looking for your ideas to solve the great challenges of our time!
Are you a scientist, student, technology expert, entrepreneur, customer or supplier? We are open to collaborations that help us to master our challenges.
Today and for future generations, we want to make people’s lives better, day after day. To achieve this ambitious target, Evonik is working at the forefront of innovation - always looking for new ideas to deliver intelligent products and solutions for a better future.
Here at Evonik, we know that we cannot be successful alone, which is why we are looking for partners.
Explore our challenges, find an open challenge and contribute with us in Leading Beyond Chemistry!
New OPEN Innovation Challenges coming in 2023
New Applications wanted for a Natural Spherical Absorber
Congratulations to the winners:
- Volodymyr Dudko, M. Sc.. University of Bayreuth. Germany
- Alexandre Goncalves Cordeiro Neto. Microcapsules Technology Start-up. Brasil
- Dr. Konstantinos Simeonidis. Aristotle Univeristy of Thessaloniki. Greece
Innovation Application for VESTENAMER®
Congratulations to the winners: ... MORE
- Dr. Aarti P. More. Institute of Chemical Technology. Mumbai, India.
- Volodymyr Dudko, M. Sc. University of Bayreuth, Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Harald Gröger and Adil Allahverdiyev. Bielefeld University. Germany.